This bespoke dance studio design is a compact and practical permanent building, providing a fantastic solution for adding to available teaching space within a school. It would be ideally suited for use in a primary or secondary school as a compact classroom/studio, where space is limited.
As all our Eco Classrooms/buildings are bespoke the external and internal layouts can be designed to suit all individuals.
This example classroom includes:
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- Aluminium bi-fold doors, powder coated in anthracite grey
- 2 x Fixed UPVC windows in standard anthracite grey
- Western Red Cedar Cladding, optional of Thermowood
- Plasterboard skim finish to internal structure
- Commercial grade laminate flooring to internal
- Electrical package to include downlights, power sockets and heating with consumer unit for external connection
- All structuresmanufactured according to structural calculations
- Bespoke construction to suit all requirements
- 4 x Top opening UPVC Windows.