This bespoke modular classroom design is a compact and practical permanent classroom building, providing a fantastic solution for adding to available teaching space within a school. It would be ideally suited for use in a primary or secondary school as a compact classroom, where space is limited.
As all our Eco Classrooms/buildings are bespoke the external and internal layouts can be designed to suit all individuals.
This example classroom includes:
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
- UPVC Ddouble doors in standard anthracite grey
- 4 x Large UPVC fixed windows in standard anthracite grey
- Western Red Cedar Cladding, optional of Thermowood
- Plasterboard skim finish to internal structure
- Commercial grade laminate flooring to internal
- 2 x Large UPVC Top opening windows
- Electrical package to include downlights, power sockets and heating with consumer unit for external connection
- All structures manufactured according to structural calculations
- Bespoke construction to suit all requirements.